Guide to login/sign in to LEAD e-Learning portal at Lead.com.sg by providing login id, school id, & password and check Assignment.
LEAD (Learning EDvantage) offers e-learning solution and service in Singapore. Now LEAD is a part of Marshall Cavendish Publishing Group. You have to login on the official website of LEAD at www.Lead.com.sg to check assignments. Marshall Cavendish provides LEAD e-Learning portal with a full featured e-Learning platform. There are over 120 schools and 200,000 students that use LEAD’s service in Singapore. Inclusive Learning Management System of LEAD is available for interaction of the teachers and students.
Screenshot of www.Lead.com.sg website
LEAD’s subjects of Primary and Secondary School include Mathematics, Science, Humanities and Language subjects. E-learning platform of LEAD is accessible through LEAD portal by using interactive and innovative multi-media interface. Over the years, LEAD has been constantly improving learning experience of users by using the newest technology.
LEAD’s Learning Management System is an inclusive web-based portal with rich and diversified repository of program based and improvement contents for teacher-directed learning and interactive self-paced pupil-centered learning. LEAD started a new learning platform named as ‘Trail Buddy’ in October 2009 by the use of advance mobile technology. Marshall Cavendish Online trainers are sought by and deployed to many Singapore schools to help in their infocomm technology needs and training.
LEAD portal not only provide just e-learning platform with exceptional standards but also provide the ways for enjoyable schoolwork and fun to students by the inventive use of technology. Continually, Marshall Cavendish Online is investing in technology to improve their product offerings, and progress of more and more pedagogically sound multimedia rich content associated with the school program to provide the growing e-learning needs in schools.
Contents of LEAD
LEAD offers various contents for downloading on its official website. You can download LEAD’s content easily and quickly. You can also view the demos of contents.
- Channel Series: The LEAD portal is available with large repository of pedagogically sound curriculum-based interactive courseware for self-directed learning.
- Math: Maths content of Marshall Cavendish Online assists students to get fundamental Maths abilities through accepting the Concrete Pictorial Abstract (CPA) approach in tutorials, activities and quizzes’ development.
- Science: For Science, LEAD’s e-curriculum accepts an inquiry-based learning approach and assists the use of BSCS (Biology Science Curriculum Study) and 5E (Engage, Explore, Explain, Elaborate, Evaluate) instructional model in teaching.
- English Writing Buddy: Through English Writing Buddy, you can get sharpen writing skills with crafting skills and strategies.
- English Oral Buddy: English Oral Buddy helps you to increase confidence in oral assessments by exercising organized thoughts and sharpen oral presentation skills.
- Reading Stars: Marshall Cavendish Education’s product "My Pals Are Here! – Reading Stars" is adapted on the LEAD platform, which provides interactive multimedia guided reading programme for pupils to listen to and learn as they read, and include assessment feature for teachers to assess the pupils' progress.
- Chinese Writing Buddy: "Writing out of" is to teach students how to write a composition of multimedia learning software. The learning software in addition to a range of writing style allows students to understand and also equip students with a variety of writing skills.
- Chinese Oral Buddy: The development of oral and multimedia learning software is offered in Chinese Oral for helping students cope. Additionally, to the receipt of the latest interview of students, the oral project design can guide students in oral skills, gradually to strengthen their language skills.
- Chinese: Through a range of interactive multimedia tutorials and activities, the Chinese courseware is designed to help students for understanding the command of the language.
LMS of LEAD
- LEAD Learning Management System: The LEAD Portal is a feature-rich Learning Management System which delivers, tracks and manages online learning.
- Google Apps Education Edition: Google Apps Education Edition is a value-added service for LEAD users to leverage the use of LEAD LMS with a variety of collaborative learning and communication tools from Google.
Services of LEAD
- ICT Training: LEAD’s ICT educators offer unrivaled integrity in providing integrated ICT education to client schools with a strong focus on constant learning and upgrading and committed curricular and pedagogical support from Marshall-Cavendish that is a pioneer in educational publications.
- Trail Buddy (Buddy Series): Further than the classroom, learning trails are a great means to enable learning opportunities. Marshall Cavendish Online design and develop Interactive Learning Trails with schools to maximize the functionality and flexibility of smartphones.
How to login for LEAD e-Learning portal & check My Assignment?
When primary school students and secondary school students access for login to e-Learning portal of LEAD at www.lead.com.sg, students require PC, internet access and internet browser. Macromedia Flash Player, Macromedia Shochware Player, all LEAD LMS Components and WebEQ Math Player are also required to plug-in. Plug-ins can be installed from the LEAD’s official website. Click on “System Check”, and then you get the list of the plug-ins. Then by just one clicking on download tab, you can install them in your PC.
In order to login for LEAD, users are needed to enter their login details including:
- User ID - NRIC number (e.g.: S9123456A)
- School ID - schooled (e.g.: abss)
- Password – NRIC number
Then you will see:
- Message board: On Message board, you can see announcements posted by teachers or schools.
- Email: To communicate with your teachers and classmates, you should access to email. Your email is like as yourmname@schoolID.leadmail.com.sg (e.g. firstname.lastname@example.org).
- My subject: Through my subject menu, you can access curriculum based contents for self-paced, independent learning.
- My progress tracker: You can view your progress for online test assignments by means of My progress tracker.
- My assignments: Under My assignments title, you can see the list of the links which allows viewing online assignments or tests posted to you.