The official site of the MetLife is www.Metlife.com, where you can access your account by login in this site. For login, you need to register in the site with your personal information and SSN number. Once you login in the site, you can access all of your MetLife bank account services online, anytime.
United State’s one of the largest life insurer company MetLife offers life insurance, annuities, automobile and homeowner's insurance, retirement and savings products and retail banking services to customers throughout the nation. Outside the U.S, MetLife companies have direct insurance operations in Asia Pacific, Latin America and Europe. Currently MetLife is headquartered at 1095 Avenue of the Americas in Midtown Manhattan, New York City. With more than $3.3 trillion of life insurance, it is became the second largest life insurer in the United States.
MetLife core products
- Insurance: auto, life, home, long-term care, disability Income, boat insurance for individual
- Banking and Financial services: banking products, annuities, mutual funds, brokerage services, IRAs
- Retirement Planning: financial planning for you or your children
1 Madison Ave Lbby,
New York, NY 10010+3603
Toll Free: 1-800-638-5433
How to login into your MetLife Accounts at Metlife.com?
MetLife Company provides login facilities for all MetLife clients. If you are clients of MetLife Company and want to use its login service to access your account, then visit the metlife.com and get login option from right side corner, where select one option, 'eService', 'my benefits' and 'other'- which is provided for all clients of MetLife.
If you don't know the proper login option then select other option and open the login page, where you can get list of its clients which is given below. From this list you can get particular link for login.
- Life, Annuities, Disability, Long-Term Care, Critical Illness, Auto, Home, Total Control Account (eSERVICE)
- Money Market, CDs and Savings (MetLife Bank)
- Mortgage Accounts (MetLife Bank)
- Benefits through Your Employer (MyBenefits)
- Retirement Plan Access for Employees of Healthcare, Education, Nonprofit and Government Orgs (Retirement SavingsLink)
- Group Benefits Administration (MetLink)
- Employer - Sponsored Savings Plans Administration (403(b), 457) (Plan Service Center)
- Annuities Administration (Employer eService)
- Dental Professionals Account (MetDental)
- MetLife Securities Inc. Registered Representatives
- Brokerage & Securities Account (Pershing/MSI)
Brokers & Consultants
- MetLife Resources Savings & Annuity Programs (403(b), 457) (Plan Service Center)
- MetLife Resources Annuity Programs (403(b), 457) (Broker eService)
- Structured Settlements Broker Resources (MetLink)
- My MetLife
- Associate Information Center (AIC)
Source : http://www.metlife.com/