Samsclub.com/Credit is official website for Sam's Club Credit Cards. From this website, you can apply for any of Sam's Club Credit Card, login in card account to pay card bill online. The application process for credit card is very easy. If you are already a member, it can be started at Sams Club website and if you don’t, then first apply for the membership of card online at www.samsclub.com/credit.
Sam’s Club is a chain of membership-only retail warehouse clubs in US operates and owned by Wal-Mart Stores, Inc.. It was founded on April 7, 1983 in Midwest City, Oklahoma in the United States. It operates almost 600 stores through the United States, with other 100 stores located in Brazil, China, Mexico and Puerto Rico. It sells many products, from kitchen appliances and home electronics to fine jewelry and office furniture through its stores or on website online.
Membership is required in order to take advantage of the discounted prices available at Sam's Club and to do shopping at Sam's Club. Sam's Club memberships are available in different variants including Business, Businss Plus, Advantage, Advantage Plus, Partner Membership and Collegiate.
- Advantage - a basic membership level. Member will be able to access all Sam's Club stores
- Advantage Plus- members at this level can save on a variety of products throughout the store
- Partner Membership- this membership allows organizations to offer discounted members to their members
- Collegiate- offers membership to college students at special charge
- Business- provides a business access to all locations
- Business Plus- this membership gives businesses access to all locations with extra discounts
If you are a member of Sam’s Club, you can apply for a Sam's Club Advantage Member Credit Card, Sam's Club Discover Earn Cash Back and Sam's Club Discover Earn Miles Card. Sam's Club credit cards are offered by GE Money Bank (GEMB).
Sam's Club Advantage Member Credit Card:-
- 0% fraud liability
- 20-day grace period
- No annual fee
- $60 worth instant cash access at In-Club
- The Sam’s Club membership card becomes the credit card.
Sam's Club Discover Earn Cash Back:-
- Cash back worth 2% of the total purchase amount.
- Global acceptance at all partner locations of the Discover network.
- Instant In-Club access to cash worth $100
- All features and benefits that are offered by the ‘Advantage Member’ card are applicable.
- Reward checks are dispatched with the February statement.
Sam's Club Discover Earn Miles Card:-
- No annual fee.
- Introductory bonus of 10,000 miles
- In-Club cash access limit of $100.
- One mile for every $1 spent on purchases.
- Earn reward miles at every card purchase. These miles can be redeemed against travel offers.
The benefits of theses credit card are not only pay by card as Sam's Club membership card but it can be used as a personal credit account that gives you up to $60 in special financing promotions. While the Discover cards allows you get up to 2% cash back and also cash access of up to $100. The annual membership cost for an Advantage card is $40 and for Advantage Plus membership is $100.
Sam’s Club credit card holder can enjoy online account services that includes Pay your bill, Update your account information; View recent activity, Request a credit line increase, Receive special offers and more. There are various online accounts available at www.Samsclubcredit.com that allows user to manage transactions and view balance online. Some of these are Consumer Credit, Consumer Discover Credit, Business Credit, Business Discover Credit, and Direct Credit.
If you are first time user, then register for online account services first, enter your Account number and follow the instructions. To login in to your credit account online, select your account type, then you will be directed to the new page, enter User ID in the login box for secure login. Once you have successfully logged into your Sam’s Club credit card online account, you can pay credit card bill online.
More information you can get from www.samsclub.com