SelfTrade is an online share broker in UK. It offers a range of account that meet with different investment needs. The customers who prefer to do online share dealing rather than face to face can trade on SelfTrade’s official website www.selfTrade.co.uk after login with Account number and PIN. To trade online, you will have to pay the same flat fee of £12.50 for each trade and an annual Management Fee of £35 plus VAT which covers all of Selftrade accounts.
Screenshot of login page of Selftrade
Selftrade, a trading name of Talos Securities Ltd, is one of the largest execution-only stockbrokers in UK. It owned by Self Trade S.A. and a subsidiary of Boursorama which is a part of the Societe Generale Group and one of the leading online stockbrokers in Europe. Self trade offers a range of dealing, tax-efficient accounts and services that are specially designed to suit different investment needs.
The official website of SelfTrade is www.SelfTrade.co.uk which provides information in different categories. You can make fast trading and also account management with SelfTrade website. Selftrade provides investment support tool includes market information, research education and technical analysis that help you to manage your investments.
- Simple Management Fee – annual fee of £35 & VAT covers all your Selftrade accounts
- No dealing fee on fund purchases
- Significant discounts on funds’ initial charges – over 200 funds with 0% initial charge
- Invest monthly through the Regular Investment Service and pay just £1.50 per purchase
- Limit and stop orders at no extra charge and good for up to 90 days
- Analysts' consensus views covering UK and International companies
- Instant account funding with a Visa Delta or Maestro/Switch card
- Free SMS and email alerts
- No charges for dividend collection or income withdrawal
- Dealing, Shares ISA, SIPP and CTF accounts
- Flat £12.50 dealing fee online, by phone and mobile – frequent traders £6 per trade
- Shares ISA - Choose your own shares and funds - all with no Capital Gains Tax
- Dealing account - Access full range of investments with standard trading account
- SIPP Dealing account - Manage your own pension investments
- CFDs and Spreadbetting - Trade in price movements across the world's markets
- Joint dealing account - Use both you and your partner
- Investment club account - Enjoy investing with friends, family and colleagues
- Child Trust Fund - For children who born after 1 September 2002
- Child SIPP - Long-term, tax-efficient investing for children
- Company dealing account - Manage your company's investments.
- Mobile trading - buy and sell through your mobile
- Frequent trader - trade for £6 when you qualify for their frequent trader rates
- Identity Monitor - a monitoring service to help reduce your risk of identity theft and financial fraud
- Regular Investment - monthly investing in a range of shares, Investment Trusts and ETFs
- Dividend Reinvestment - coming soon, reinvest income from a range of investments
- Fund packages - a good place to start or to diverse your investments
- Limit and Stop orders - automatic control for your portfolio
You can apply online, fund your account with a debit card and you could be up and trading in just 10 minutes on official website. With SelfTrade account number and PIN, you can access all your dealing. You can use ISA and SIPP dealing accounts together in one convenient place and get free SMS, email alerts. Annual Management Fee of £35 plus VAT covers all of your Selftrade accounts.
Advantage of Online and Mobile Share Dealing
There is no dealing fee required for a fund purchases in any account. You can invest monthly in a range of shares, investment trusts and ETFs for £1.50 per purchase, with their Regular Investment Service. There will be discounted rates apply after your first 100 trades per quarter, aggregated across all your accounts.
How to login at www.SelfTrade.co.uk, for online Share dealing account?
First visit www.SelfTrade.co.uk, click on ‘My Account’ option, given at the top of the homepage, after this you can get login page where you have to enter your Account number and PIN to log in. You can enter your PIN by using virtual keypad for enhanced security.