How to get Social Security Statement Online using Socialsecurity.gov?
Socialsecurity.gov/MyStatement is the official website of Social Security Statement Online. This Social Security Statement can help you to plan for your future. It provides records of your Social Security benefits under current law and updates your latest reported earnings. You can learn the information about the annual Social Security statement and also request to a SSS (Social Security Statement) by using online form of SSS. You can know clearly about personal benefits of social security through this website. The Social Security Administration accepts online statement requests.
If you want to request your statement, then submit your application online and you will receive your request by U.S. mail in 2-4 weeks. The online service for social security benefit application can be helpful for you to remove the troubles in the process of applying for your benefits. Social Security Administration provides online service from more than 1,400 offices including, processing centers, teleservice centers, field offices, the appeals council, card centers, etc.
Social Security Statement Apply for Online Benefits:
If you want to apply for Social security benefits application, then you can submit an online application through its website easily and conveniently. This is the right online place where you can get the benefits of social security you are eligible to enjoy. It is very easy and safe; you can apply online from the comfort of your home or office at a time most suitable for you.
Read below some steps to apply online for Social Security statement benefits.
- Navigate to ssa.gov. Click on the "Your Social Security Earnings Statement" link located on the left side of the page.
- Then click on the "Need to Request a Statement?" link. Scroll down to the bottom of the page and click on the "Request a Social Security Statement" button.
- Enter your personal information like, your Social Security Card number, Date of birth in the online form and click "Continue." Then your statement request will be sent here.
You can apply online during the hours given as under:
- Monday-Friday: 5 a.m. until 1 a.m.
- Saturday: 5 a.m. until 11 p.m.
- Sunday: 8 a.m. until 10 p.m.
- Holidays: 5 a.m. until 11 p.m.
Other way to Apply:
If you cannot apply online for whatever reason, then you can apply by phone or in person at any Social Security office. Call 1-800-772-1213 to make an appointment and to avoid any loss of benefits. If you are deaf or hard of hearing, then call their toll-free TTY number, 1-800-325-0778.
You can Apply online for retirement benefits if you are:
- 61 years and 9 months old
- Live in the United States, Puerto Rico, the U.S. Virgin Islands, Guam, the Northern Mariana Islands or American Samoa;
- You are not currently receiving benefits on your own Social Security record;
- You have not already applied for retirement benefits; and
- You may want your benefits to start no more than 4 months in the future.
Apply for Disability Benefits:
You can apply for disability benefits; start by selecting the age category of the disabled person, below is given age category. If you under age of 18, then click on Child otherwise click on Adult option. Follow these links to apply for Social Security disability benefits.