Www.Lowfares.com is the newer airfare search site where people can search cheap flights and airline tickets online. It is a leading travel comparison search site for airline tickets, hotels, car rentals and vacation packages. At this website, travelers can search multiple online travel destinations simultaneously without harass.
Screemshot of www.lowfares.com
This website is a new breed of “meta-search” sites that permit travelers to enter their information in once and then search multiple airfare sites with just one more click. In addition to the more traditional online travel agencies, Lowfares.com also allows people to search Kayak.com and SideStep.com which are in reality meta-search sites themselves.
At this website, you can search easily without many distractions but when you first see, you might have no idea how to begin. So, with the help of the following step you can easily find the lowest fare in the shortest amount of time.
How to search Cheap Flights & Airline Tickets at Lowfares.com?
- First visit the website www.Lowfares.com.
- Then, enter your departure and destination cities in the boxes which are provided on site.
- Lowfares.com is the modern sites that will bring up a helpful list of possibilities just after entering first three letters. If it doesn’t show any choices, then there are the chances that you have entered something that doesn’t recognize at all. So, attempt another spelling or the airport code itself if you know it.
- After that, enter travel dates that are preferred to you and then click on the Search Flights button. So, you will be sent to another screen that might seem mysterious at first.
- Select airfare sites that want to search for your flight.
- Once you figure out how to use it, this is really helpful to you. At the left side of this page, you will see 12 sites to check for your airfare with the top 6 having logos and the bottom 6 just being in text. Now, click on 3 sites that you want to check. After each click, you will see that site’s logo move into one of the three slots on the right. After you have selected the three, you will to find your airfare.
- Which sites to select?
- It is a good idea to select Kayak.com or SideStep.com (they are really the same site, owned by the same people), plus Travelocity.com, and also Orbitz.com or CheapOair.com. By selecting three of those you will be receiving one from each major category, and if you select different sites you will possibly be selecting more than one that will show identical results.
- To begin your final search, click on the orange ‘Compare All’ button.
- Right after clicking on the ‘Compare All’ button, you will have 3 windows opening across your screen in a way that looks like your computer is obsessed. Each of those three windows should be showing you best flight results from the different sites after time you get past that sensation. At this point you can observe which site has given you the lowest price, and then complete your purchase on that site. Also, remember that several of these sites will show you the “base price” without taxes and fees, or sometimes with fees but without taxes and so you have to look at the final price on all of them to really compare.
- Purchase your ticket.
- Before buying tickets, it is important to make sure you are seeing the final price. If the price suddenly jumps up after you start booking on a site and before you put your credit card number in, it is possibly best to go back to the beginning and start over.