Bank of India | Bank of India recruitment Application Form for Clerks
Bank of India is a leading Public Sector Bank. The Head office (Mumbai) of this bank invites an application for recruitment of 1750posts in Clerical Cadre. Bank of India is conducting all India entrance exams for the candidates who want to have career in banking industry in clerical cadre of the Bank. The All the candidates can apply for the equal by visiting the Bank of India branches. Get More info from Official.
Job Description : Bank of India, a leading Public Sector Bank having Head Office in Mumbai invites applications for recruitment of 1750posts in Clerical Cadre.
Clerical Cadre : 1750 posts in various states
Age : 18-28 years (as on 30/4/08)
Pay Scale : Rs. 4410 -13210/-
Selection Procedure : Written test and interview.
The candidate must be an Indian national.
The minimum age of the candidate applying must not be less than 18 years.
The maximum age of the candidate applying must not be greater than 28 years.
A Pass Class Degree from a UGC Recognized University or Minimum pass class in any of following
- Higher Secondary School Exam (HSC)
- Standard XII under 10 +2 +3 pattern
- Standard 11 under 11+4 pattern
- Intermediate Examination Pre-University Examination
All the qualified candidates have to appear in the objective and descriptive type written examination.
The candidates will be short-listed on the basis of the merit obtained by them in the written examination.
Final selection will be made on the basis of the performance of the candidate in the written exam and interview.
Important Dates :
Submission of On-line application commencing on : 01/06/2009
Last date for On-line registration : 27/06/2009
Tentative Date of Written Examination : 09/08/2009
- The application fee including Postage charges is Rs.250 to be paid in any of Bank of India Branches by computer generated challan.
- There is no application fee for the candidates belongs SC/ST/PH category
- The candidates under General & OBC category have to pay full application fee.
How to Apply :
- The candidate must apply on-line through bank’s web site only.
- The candidate takes a printout of the already registered on-line application.
- This printout along with the challan and required copies of documents should be kept ready for submission if selected for Interview.
You can get Challan Form Click Here.