Karnataka State Road Transport Corporation KSRTC Online Reservation and Advance Booking
KSRTC (Karnataka State Road Transport Corporation) has launched Online booking and reservation. KSRTC is the Government owned Transport Corporation of Karnataka. KSRTC online booking can be made via the KSRTC website or make KSRTC booking counters in various of the KSRTC in Bangalore and other parts of Karnataka.
KSRTC also offers online booking facilty was a person at all locations can book tickets on KSRTC. The Karnataka State Road Transport Corporation was established in year 1961 in accordance with the provisions of the Road Transport Corporation Act 1950. KSRTC has a fleet strength of 6,600 vehicles and operates approximately 5,700 Schedules.
KSRTC Online Booking Steps :
1. First, you need to register at the KSRTC site and with User ID and password login to make reservation at KSRTC AWATAR online website.
2. On the next page, click on "Advance tickets" link.
3. On the next page, select the destination of the journey. Key points from where to where you want to make bookings.
4. Once you have selected the place on your journey to the next page select the following
- One way Trip or Return Trip
- Date of Journey
- Journey Time
- Origin to Destination
- No of adults and No of Children
- Class of Service : KSRTC runs Airavath (Volvo A/C buses), Rajahamsa Executive, Carona Sleeper Express, Karnataka Sarige, Mayura Executive and Semi Deluxe buses.
5. After this Page, You have to Enter Passenger all Detail
- Pickup Point and Drop Off Point
- Passenger Details and ID card Details the passenger will carry during the travel etc.
6. Finally you get to the“Travel Summary page” which shows the Total Fare and Payment Options. You can make Payment with
- Credit Card or Debit Card
- Or through SBI online. You need to have internet banking account to use this.
KSRTC Online E-Ticket Reservation, Please Click Here.