Karnataka PGCET 2009 MBA/ MCA Entrance Exam Forms Dates Results
Karnataka Post-Graduation Common Entrance Test (PG CET) is conducted by Central Post Graduate Admission Committee (CPAC) for admission in MBA/MCA in various colleges and institutions in Karnataka.
Karnataka takes PGCET Post Graduate Entrance Test for admission to post graduate courses like MBA / MCA of Karanatak states. This time PGCET 2009 exam dates are postponed in Karnatak state. Karnataka PG-CET exam was suppose to be taken on April 29 in 2009 Now It's postponed to 6th and 7th May 2009. The Karnataka Examination Authority Office Tuesday announced May 6 and 7, as the new dates for the CET. This test is conducted for both Karnataka and non-Karnataka students but non-Karnataka students would only be applicable for seats under Management.
Courses for which exam will be conduct
- Master of Business Administration ( Full Time)
- Master of Business Administration ( Part Time)
- Master of Computer Applications (Full Time)
Every students passed thier Graduation degree with minimium of 50% of marks in all respective years. The Students of SC/ ST Category from Karnataka only the required percentage goes down to 45percent only.
The candidates applying for MCA course should have studied Mathematics / Computer Science / Statistics /Computer Applications / Computer Programming / Business Mathematics / Business Statistics as one of the optional or electives at Degree Level.
1. 120 MCQs to be attempted in 2 hours.
2. Language Comprehension 20 questions.
3. Mathematical Skills 30 questions.
4. Date Analysis & Sufficiency 30 questions.
5. Intelligence & Critical Reasoning 30 questions.
6. Indian Global Environment 10 questions.
1. 90 MCQs to be attempted in 2 hours.
2. Mathematics (Ancillary level) 20 questions.
3. Analytical Ability 20 questions.
4. Logical Reasoning 15 questions.
5. Comprehensive Verbal Ability 15 questions.
6. General Awareness in Computer Science 20 questions.
The Member Secretary, CPAC
And Registrar, VTU,
PGCET Cell, VTU Campus,
Phone No : M.B.A : 0831 –2498126,2498127
M.C.A : 0831- 2498128
Web site : http://cet.kar.nic.in/