The official website of the South University is www.SouthUniversity.edu. South university is one of the largest universities based in Savannah, Georgia. It was established in the year 1899 by John Draughon as Draughon's Practical Business College. South University also has additional campuses which are situated in Alabama, Florida, Montgomery, Columbia, and Richmond, VA.
Screenshot of South University Portal (Portal.SouthUniversity.edu)
In the state of Georgia, South University has various different colleges which provide a large number of courses College of Arts and Sciences, College of Business, College of Health Professions, College of Nursing, and School of Pharmacy. Presently, South University is part of Education Management Corporation. In the year 1985, it worked under the name of Draughon’s Junior Colleges.
South University also provide portal for its students where they can login and get various information like courses, results, attendance, contact with students and faculty. Students can access online library, buy textbooks and more. The facilities of the university can also login at the portal. The parents can also login and get the information for their child like attendance, results, exam dates and more. Just students have to create their account in South University campus portal and they can easily login into the portal.
Features of the portal:
- Get to your online classroom with a single click
- Easily make connections with fellow students and faculty
- Access our online library, buy textbooks and more!
For login into the portal, students have to register by enter their personal information and indicate the program which you like. Complete your enrollment process carefully. If students want to communicate with the staff members of the university then they have to use the message center.
How to register for the South University Portal?
- First, students have to choose a campus to begin.
- Then enter the first name and last name.
- Enter the E-mail address.
- Then, Students have to verify the e-mail.
- Enter the username and password.
- Then verify the password and then enter the place of birth.
- Click on the “Create Account” button.
- For registration visit the given website portal.southuniversity.edu
For login, students have to enter the username and password carefully. Then click on the “login” button. For login visit this website portal.southuniversity.edu
1866 Southern Lane,
Call on: 1.404.679.4500