6th Pay Commission of TamilNadu Details | TamilNadu 6th Pay Commission Key features
The TamilNadu Government has announced huge salary increment for its Employees and pensioners in line with the recommendation of the Sixth Pay Commission. The Sixth Pay Commission has come out with its recent report and recommendations. This decision for implementation was taken on Saturday evening.
The Salary increments will range between Rs.1774 and Rs.7300 per month from office assistant to deputy collector.
According to the recommendations of the Sixth Pay Commission, About 12 lakh TamilNadu Government employees will receive 30% Trek in salaries.
TamilNadu State Finance Secretary K. Gnanadesikan told the modified pay scales will be implemented with instant result and employees will receive the modified pay next month.
The Pay Scale trek is predictable to spurt up the government's a yearly expenditure by Rs.5,155.79 crore, as the first cost would be around Rs.11,093 crore.
The 6th Pay commission arrears would be calculated with effective from Jan 1st 2006 onwards. Indian Govt passed the sixth pay commission report on 15th Aug last year. It was decide to pass the sixth pay commission for Tamilnadu state on 31st May, 2009.
The State government said "The total payment will be paid in installments between the current financial year and 2011,"
As a Part of the accepting the long pending request of pensioners, employees and family pensioners, the offered Medical grants has been modified from Rs 50 to Rs 100 per month.
Currently Rs. 21,000 crore has been incurred by government for salaries and pensioners. After the Modified pay it will be Rs. 26,155.79 crore. For More info about govt. of Tamilnadu So Click Here.
Key features of the sixth pay commission
- Annual increment is set at 3% as previous.
- The grade pays remainder the same as in Govt of India.
- Dearness grant will also remain same as in the modified Pay Structure issued by Govt of India.
- The slab rates for HRA & CCA are doubled in the latest sixth pay commission in TN.
- All the grants have been doubled as per the Tamilnadu pay commission.
- Daily allowances have also been doubled in the Tamilnadu sixth pay commission.
- The pension has also been customized just like the Govt of India in the sixth pay commission announcement.
- Minimum pension has been customized from Rs 1,913 to Rs 3,050 under the Tamilnadu Sixth Pay commission structure.
You can Download also the full information of the 6th Pay Commission of TamilNadu so Click Here.